What else can we say? We got ripped off at OPEN ROAD RV, RV CENTRAL dot com and AMERICAN RV RENTALS dot com (ALL THE SAME COMPANY). We have rented and owned RVs most of our adult life. Never have we been treated so unfairly and rudely! Our RV was badly damaged and the owner Jeff Collison, claims he doesn't know anything about it. We are talking about thousands of dollars in damages! This experience has ruined our vacation plans and cost us alot of money and time. Why waste yours when you can find other more reputable companies? Our best advice, don't go to Open Road RV! Look somewhere else if you are going to rent an RV. We suggest you find a large reputable dealer with a lease back program. Make sure you take pictures of everything before you leave. Also, any damage that you find should be noted and keep a copy, after they sign it! Ask to see the most recent safety inspection and repairs/service before you rent the vehicle. Make sure they go over the entire vehicle with you when you return it. When you return with the RV, get them to sign off if there are no damages and give you a copy of the RV condition report. Request a disposition report of your deposit, before you leave.

Before you even consider using Open Road RV, and we suggest that you don't, or any other RV rental company, look at their rating on the Better Business Bureau website www.bbb.com

Here is Open Road RV, LLC (they have and "F" rating; the worst): http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13165832

Pros: not applicable

Cons: rude, unreliable, doesn't tell the truth

Had an Experience with Open Road RV?

Comments

Which Open Road RV are you talking about. Please clarify as the Open Road RV does NOT rent and would never treat a customer that way.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #814450

AGAIN, MODS PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE YOU'RE LINKING TOO. MY FRIENDS WORK AT OPEN ROADS RV IN STITTSVILLE, ONTARIO, CANADA, A COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT BUSINESS WHO SPELLS ROADS WITH AN S. YOU'RE LINKED TO THE WRONG WEBSITE ALTOGETHER.

I had the exact experience!Totally trashed RV.

They even stole my spare tire to put on someone else's RV! They have absolutely no right to be in business.Jeff Collison still won"t return my calls.He literally hangs up on me, when I'm lucky enough to get him on the phone, as soon as he hears my voice.

He has no right to be in business.He is a common THIEF!

Don't use Open Road Honda of Edison.They are greedy and unfair especially with pre-owned cars.

They will sell you a faulty car and not even blink and not even compensate even if you have to take the car back several times to get it fixed. Also a simple oil change may result in needing wheel alignment and brake fluid change and even more unncessary repairs.

The management is the rudest amonst all the dealersships.Avoid them like palgue.

Albrechtice, Moravskoslezsky Kraj, Czech Republic #23004

I just "rescued" my rig from them and the above poster is absoultely correct. I've not seen dime 1 from them, and my rig was completely trashed. (2006 fleetwood jamboree with 16k miles on it)

Stay away!

Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, United States #13057

again who's fault is it? their's or yours? yours for not documenting all the damages before accepting deliverly of the rental